Pakistan PM Internship Program.
Pakistan Post PM Internship Program 2019 is announced by Murad Saeed Federal Minister Pakistan Post under the vision of 1 Crore Jobs of Prime Minister Imran Khan for Youth.
Prime Minister envisioned National Youth Development Framework (NYDF) to empower youth and bring employment opportunities under which Pakistan Post has initiated Prime Minister Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered across the country for an internship, starting from 4th Nov-2019. The criteria for the Prime Minister Internship Program are as under:
Internship Modules Program A: (Franchise Post Office)
Internship Module Program B: (Insurance Agents)
Internship Module Program C: (E-Commerce)
Internship program – A/B/C
Male & Female
How to Apply:
- 1st internship program will start from 4th of November 2019
- Candidates are advised to apply on the proforma available on www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- No TA /DA/Stipend/Accommodation will be paid/provided for the training.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions will not be considered.
- Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to be terminated.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply. 20% of women’s quota will be applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Pakistan Post will make the final selection for the Prime Minister Internship Program as per requirements.
- Prime Minister Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for the continuance of internship after a month.
- Pakistan Post shall terminate the intern if it is proved, beyond a reasonable doubt, that there has been a disclosure of an official confidential document or information.
- The intern can request for termination of internship on giving 07 days’ notice in writing to the management. In such a case, however, the intern shall not be entitled to receive the internship completion certificate.
- The intern will not be entitled to any accommodation, travel expenses, transport to duty, medical facilities or any other benefits during the Internship.
21st October 2019.
For More Information Please Visit this advertisement:
For More Jobs information Visit Our website getjobpk.com regularly. We provide all the job information daily.
- Jobs In FPSC 2019 || Advertisement No. 10/2019.
- Quetta Electric Supply Company (QESCO) Jobs 2019
- Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO) Jobs 2019
- Multan Electric Power Company Limited (MEPCO) Jobs 2019.
- Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officer through 145 PMA Long Course 2020.
- Bank Of Punjab Jobs 2019.
- Pakistan Coast Guards jobs in 2019.
- Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2019 For Sub Inspectors.
- LESCO Jobs 2019|| Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited.
- Pakistan Railways Jobs 2019.