Applications are invited by Engineer-in-Chief’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi from Pakistani citizens having a domicile in any province of Pakistan including Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan for the following posts having the qualification/experience as shown toward each:-
MILITARY ENGINEER SERVICES
- Head Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Library Assistant
- Sub Engineer Buildings & Roads Grade-ll
- Sub Engineer Electrical & Mechanical Grade-ll (Elect60% & Mech – 40%)
- Upper Division Clerk
- Senior Draughtsman / Senior CAD Designer / Draughtsman Class ‘A’
- Lower Division Clerk
- Junior Supervisor Furniture & Stores
- Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer
- Telephone Technician
- Telephone Operator
- Laboratory Assistant
- Draughtsman Class ‘C’
- Copier Operator
- Civil Driver / MT Driver
- Blue Printer
- Naib Qasid
- BSc in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Computer
- Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Library Science
- 3 Years Diploma in Associate Engg ( civil , electrical ,Mechenical)
- Post Matric Diploma in Associate Engg in Architecture from a recognized institute
- FA / FSc from a recognized institute.
- Primary ( Expert in cooking )
- Primary Pass
No Of Post:
Male & Female
How To Apply:
- Candidates will apply online on This website www.mes.gov.pk.
- Applicants are required to also dispatch/post hardcopy of application form “generated by the online system” along with Bank Draft / Pay Order / Postal Order of the following amount in favor of E-in-C’s Branch, GHQ Rawalpindi.
a. BPS-1 to 5 – Rs. 200/-
b. BPS-6 to 15 – Rs. 400/-
- Click Here For Online Apply
Candidates will have to provide the following documents in original and attested photocopies at the time of interview:
a. 3 x Latest passport size photos.
b. Attested photocopy of educational documents.
c. Attested copy of domicile and CNIC /B Form’
d. Experience Certificates (if any)
e. Attested copy discharge certificate DASB (for the candidate himself from Army) / svc cert / NOC from concerned office (for serving candidates in MES /another Govt department)
f. Declaration on oath from Non-Muslim candidate duly verified from Magistrate Grade-I.
g. Disability certificate showing nature of disability issued by District Rehabilitation Organizations OR District Council of Health
No TA / DA will be paid for appearing in Test / Interview
10 Sep 2019.
Download full Advertisement:
For More Information Please Visit This advertisement:
Click Here and watch video